[blparent] Update on my daughter Ashlee

Tracey Turri turri.tracey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 21:18:08 UTC 2013

Well, having come in to the list at the end of this, I would like to
know did the state just take her kids away because and only because
she's blind?  None of my business I guess, but it would be good to no
the situation.  Being 7 months pregnant and totaly blind, this
situation keeps me up for hours at night worrieing.

--
Joined together by god and the laws of man on 12/02/2012, Tracey Turri
and Ian Squires, marige is great!