[blparent] Update on my daughter Ashlee

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Tue Jan 29 15:14:28 UTC 2013

Rebecca, you're taking my comments out of context. I'm not willing to
drag out this particular conversation any longer because it's a moot
point, save for one last comment. Blind or sighted, some parents have
had their kids taken away. What I merely pointed out was that blindness
alone isn't a single factor which endangers parents. If it were, this
list wouldnt' exist or else it would be a different sort of list
entirely,  because all of us would be childless.
Bernadetta