[blparent] update on our lives.

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:23:58 UTC 2013

then you shouldn't bring things on list you don't want comments on. you are the one that brought of working. but last time you wrote about being on SSI. so did you receive a SSI check this month. if so, then you aren't working, atleast enough to claim you are selfrelient.
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net