[blparent] need advise:

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 14:21:50 UTC 2013

Hi,
My baby is almost going to be eleven months now and crawls around
everywhere. he is also standing up holding on to things and trying to
take a few baby steps. Do you know of any games I can play with him at
this age? i am only home in the evening and have almost two to three
hours with him before he goes to bed, i want to do the most i can
because i feel i am not spending enough time with my child. what are
some of the fun activities you did and would recommend? Please also
give me some titles of picture books and story books that you used and
I will see if I can get them?
All the help is much appreciated as always.
Hina.