[blparent] Guide dog questions

Shelby Young blindatbirth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 00:49:00 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
While we are on the subject, I have a few questions. I posted this on the Facebook group so if you get a repeat I am sorry.
Where did you get your dog from? What did and didn't you like about the school? Did you get your guide before or after you had your child/children? Where would you recommend getting a dog from? Have any of you heard of Fidelco guide dog foundation? Which breed of dog do you have? About how much should I look at budget each month for a dog? What things will I need to buy before I get my dog, and what things do you think the school will give me?
This is not all a for sure thing, it's just something I am looking into.
Sorry for the typing mistakes, I am using dictation on my iPhone.
Shelby

Sent from my iPhone