[blparent] squeaky baby company

Sirena sieradream at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:58:16 UTC 2014

Ayla just used bells and she was fine. Also, if your baby is anything like
my daughter, her hands smacking the floor was so loud, I could hear her
across the apartment. Of course, you may have different floors and such, but
trust me, once it's happening, it's not as scary as you think it will be.

Feel free to email me with any questions if you want.

Si