[blparent] Inaccessible Ovulation Tests and Pregnancy Tests

Allison allison82 at cox.net
Mon Apr 6 04:51:41 UTC 2015

Hi Debbie and others,

I think this is a great point. Where would be the best place to start for
this type of advocacy? I don't mind contacting companies, but where to
start, who specifically to contact and what to say? Also, some have
suggested an NFB resolution. How do we get started with that? I'd happily
write one, but I'm not going to convention. I think it would be best for
someone to present it who is actually at convention. Would you agree?

Best,
Allison