[blparent] Baby on the Way! Now, Where to Live?

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:34:54 UTC 2015

Congratulations Allison and Darrell, this is so cool. I am very happy
for the both of you. I can not add much more to what has already been
said. My wife workednights when our kids were young so I had them
alone most of the day while she slept. I think you will need to factor
in the cost for transportation into your budget. Since you will not
probably own a car just think of it as a car payment. I was not near a
convenient bus stop but doable. I used a combination of bus, ara, and
cab. With the invent of Uber this will be easy. I also paid friends on
occasion when necessary. As mentioned don't worry about how you are
going to manage kid, cane, diaper bag... It always works. I would wait
to purchase a house till your child is school ready. You never know
what will happen with school districts and neighborhoods.

Call me if you have questions anytime.

Mark F East valley Chapter.