[blparent] My Daughter

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Sun May 10 14:52:49 UTC 2015

What legal rights for Brianne does your X have? If you and her both have
legal custody of Brianne, with no set rules about who gets her when, I doubt
the police would do anything.
If you have sole custody of your daughter, then I think you're a fool for
letting her down there, away from you.

Michael