[blparent] police called

jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 16:20:13 UTC 2015

Oh my gosh! It didn't even occur to me that the priest could be called when I'm walking down the street with my daughter! Frankly, excuse my French, that scares the hell out of me! I may not have been on this list when you're told that story, what happened?
LOL! I'm feeding my daughter right now and dictating. That was supposed to say the priest not the priest. Police

Sent from my iPhone