[blparent] Car Seats for Kids Whose Parents Don't Drive?

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Sep 4 15:28:15 UTC 2015

Actually, the Sit 'N' Stroll can work with babies as young as 5 or six months old as long as they have good head control. We loved ours, and used it for all three of our kids. I do believe they upgraded it at some point, so it may work better now for younger babies. I would suggest, as with most things baby, that you go to a baby store and check out all of the options and figure out what will work best. You definitely do not need the car seat base in most cases, as has all ready been said. We used a Graco Snug Ride 35 with our youngest child, and we really liked it. It fit into any Graco stroller; I think we had the Light Rider stroller, or something like that. It was light and pulled well. (The original Graco stroller we had broke after our first two kids, so we had to get a new one.)
Good luck.
Melissa