[blparent] {Spam?} babies sleeping.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 19:07:17 UTC 2016

Hahahaha, I will add to that imperfect, as fars as we can tell, flies,
right?

I heard the same things you did about babies sleeping.  Having lived
overseas, I can tell you the Germans were firm believers in having babies
sleep on their back, and it has been said that many Germans have flatter
heads in back because of this.  Whether or not this is urban legend, I have
no idea.

One of the rationales for having babies sleep on the side or tummy was to
help eliminate any gas on the tummy.

Judy