[blparent] behavior problems with our 4 year old

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 04:46:11 UTC 2016

We never did send our girls to bed without supper.  We would make them taste
new foods, but we did not insist they eat foods they did not care for.  My
girls have been good fruit and vegie eaters, and our eldest likes her meat,
too.  Our youngest was very picky about her meat, and although we made her
try different things, we did not force her.  I do not remember a time when
she flatly refused to eat, and I wanted to keep mealtimes relaxed and a
place where we could talk over the news of the day.

Judy