[blparent] language use concern

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:54:41 UTC 2016

				Since she's your friend, you need to realize
that just as you like having this person around, so does your son.
We have a family member who curses like a sailor. When my oldest started to
use some of those words we told her that she may use them when she has the
experience and the wisdom that this family member has.
Another thing you can do is give her appropriate words to use, words that
get the same frustration out or point across but that aren't so offensive
"dang it" to replace damn it" that sort of thing. You also need to use the
right words yourself at the right time and associate with people who do. I'm
not saying you need to ditch your friend, though you can't expect that some
of his or her habbits won't rub off on you, your husband or your son. There
is a reason why people judge you by the company you keep be that company
good or not so good.