[blparent] Doing toddlers hair in pigtails

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:19:16 UTC 2016

Hello Tara :-)

your little girl sounds adorable and doing hair can be so much fun. I remember my sister Plus my girlfriends and I doing each other's hair when we were young and how much fun we had! My mom also loved playing with our hair and making all sorts of creations. Some suggestions I have is to just practice, practice, practice. When you're not trying to get out the door and have the time simply play with your daughters hair until you start to feel more comfortable with what you're doing. It'll be a nice bonding time for the both of you. My mother would always find a colic and my hair and part the hair down The middle of my head, use a brush that works well for making ponytails or pigtails and Walla! Finding the right kind of pigtail bands and or clips is also key. As you practice you will find what works for you and your daughters hair type.  My son is 5 1/2 years old now and enjoys having his hair spiked up in the front and combed in different directions. I've gone to his hair stylist and have had her show me what she does to spike his hair up nicely in addition to finding out what Products work well for his hair type. Hope this all helps.

Have fun making your daughter beautiful and take care!

Erin

Depend On God!!!