[blparent] Kids losing your things for you

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Nov 30 03:08:27 UTC 2017

As they say -- been there -- done that. Our son
-- I think he was two or so, picked up the car
keys my wife had laid down, and put them somewhere.  She couldn't find them.

I ended up taking the day off, and searching the
house on my hands and knees. I found them behind
his crib, on the floor -- took four hours -- it was a big house.

Luckily, when they are young, most things are short-lived stages which pass.

Dave