[blparent] Preparing for children

Christopher Reagan Christopher_reagan at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 18:04:54 UTC 2018

Hi all:
Haven't had time to post here because our time is taken up buy other things.
Anyway, to my answer.  When my wife and I were expecting, we used a doll to
practice the diapering and clothing of the baby.  It was very difficult and
both of us seemed to have a bit of trouble with it.  As we got used to
changing and feeding though, it became easier.  As far as the car seet, it's
all about touch mainly.  With infant carriers you half to position the head
toards the front so I'd just make sure you look with your hands at the
carrier before you put the baby in and know how the carrier is setup.  It
might be wise to have one before the baby is born so that you can practice
putting the doll in before the baby arrives.  The straps usually go over the
sholders and in between the legs goes the part that fassens and there's
usually two fasseners that go in the buckle.  I hope that helps you.
Take care all
Chris