[blparent] Having Sleepovers With Sighted Friends

Brian Moore bmoore at screenreview.org
Tue Jun 19 12:51:57 UTC 2018

Hi.  well, I have to say, I wouldn't let my kid sleep over at someone's
house that I didn't know at all.

I seem to have kids at my place quite often.  However, these are kids
where I know the parents.  Its funny, there were parents who wouldn't
let their kids have a play date at my place because I was blind and
others who think nothing of letting me take their children along for
outings with my son on transit and to all kinds of places.

These are the same parents who let their kids stay at my place without a
thought.  However, I have to say, I think it is one of their turns now.
The boys like my place because I have the best internet.  I'm a computer
geek for a living so have a pretty good network at home with lots of
band width.

Brian.