[blparent] Having Sleepovers With Sighted Friends

Dianna Alley dianna24 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 19 13:29:46 UTC 2018

Brian if you are the one I am thinking of, are you still in Colorado?  I You may not remember me, but I think you did a tech thing or something when I was still with James Hooper in Colorado.  If so, I now have a kid of my own and now live in Chicago for now anyway.  I would like to go back to Colorado at some point, but at the moment I have a place to live so it works I guess.  Chicago is not all bad.  I think you are the one who gave me info to the council, but I never got a chance to check it out.  I would never let mine spend the night with anyone I do not know.  It has nothing to do with my blindness.  I have those that act like it is the end of the world for me to being raising my child as a single parent.  I do not like being a single parent, but it has nothing to do with their reasoning.