[blparent] New blind parents

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 03:29:55 UTC 2018

Hi Tony. I am totally blind and have an 8 year old son who is sighted. I know NFB has some videos on YouTube about blind parenting. I know there was an article about it. Before my son was born, I found a book on blind parenting written by an organization called Through the Looking Glass. As others have said; any parent finds their way through trial and error. Keep on asking questions. There are  no right or wrong answer s. Good luck. Congrats!
Lesliei

Sent from my iPhone