[blparent] New blind parents

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 24 03:36:19 UTC 2018

Hello Tony:

I have a 14 yearold daughter from a 1st merridge who I hope to have contact
with in the next week after a few years away do to illness. I also have 3
children from my 2nd merridge. Some things will come naturally, but it never
hurts to ask questions. That is the only way anyone can learn.

Congradulations on your new baby & good luck.

Rob Kaiser Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net