[blParent] Some questions to those who blog

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 17:36:21 UTC 2019

Hi all! I have a couple of questions to those  of you who are blogging or have blocked about your experience as  parents. First of all, what platform have you used?  I know word press is accessible but I would rather not pay four dollars a month if I can avoid it.  also, what means have you taken to protect your children’s privacy? Our daughters are five years old and three years old. What have you done that for example about using your kids names or have you posted any pictures? I guess my last question is how has blogging worked  out for you? What has the experience been like and are you glad you’ve done it?
Thanks for any help or advice!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone