[blParent] question for the group involving procare

Donna Casteen mermaid71007 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 14:17:21 UTC 2021

I want to start by saying that I do not use the app. I have however been trying to help troubleshoot as much as my limited access will allow. Has anyone tried using the website instead of the app for logging in? It seems that this may be possible. I know that using an app may be easier, but creating a icon on the phone with the login page this would may be as easy as using the app & may help with in dependence. For those who have an iPhone 11 or newer, have you tried turning on screen recognition within the pro care app just to access the unaccessible portions of the app? It is my experience when using screen recognition within apps that have areas that are not accessible, screen recognition does what its intended purpose is suppose to do, make unaccessible areas of an app accessible. I noticed while exploring the app that on the login screen, with screen recognition on, there were areas of importance being read by voiceover, settings for example, that without screen recognition being on, voiceover does not read. These are two suggestions & my findings for anyone who wants to give either a try. I am willing to continue to help in troubleshooting as much as my limited ability will allow. Good luck with the push on getting the app made 100% accessible. I shout in unison, accessibility should be the norm not a right that has to be fought for.

Donna