[blParent] Using cane / dog with stroller

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:35:03 UTC 2021

With my youngest I used an Infintino carrier, I think I got it at Walmart.
I'd advise you go look at strollers and test them out. Your baby is probably too little for an umbrella stroller and those have no storage capability if that is a feature you want.
One of my mom friends has the city mini that if I am in the stroller market again I'll probably give serious consideration.