[blParent] Accessible Monitor or Surveillance System

MOe C unseenstrands at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 14:40:08 UTC 2023

> Something you could try is to put something they are interested in right
> outside of the kitchen, especially if you are headed off to the restroom.
> That way when they are headed that way they will hopefully get distracted
> with something you want them to mess with.

I find it pretty unhelpful to think they will avoid the kitchen all
together, so another best practice is to put things like pots and pans on
the bottom where they can reach, and the treats and snacks up high out of
reach.
Motion detection items are nice, but they don't really help if you are in
the restroom, and need to be there for a few minutes.
Take care,
MOe Carpenter