[blParent] Accessible Monitor or Surveillance System

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 14:45:27 UTC 2023

Oh yes, another great idea I had forgotten about.

We kept our Tupperware and non-breakables on lower shelves.  We did have
soaps and such under the sink with child locks, but both girls always went
to the Tupperware lids drawer or the Tupperware or pots and pans, they could
get to and play with.  They seemed to know where to find those things right
away.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."