[blParent] How to get more support

Roanna Bacchus broanna49 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:06:28 UTC 2023

Hi Mr. Jacobs hope you are doing well. I wanted to commend you for reaching out to recieve more support. My name is Roanna Bcchus, and I am visually impaired. I have been totally blind since birth due to Retinopathy Of Prematurity. When I was a baby, my grandparents on my Mom's side of the family took care of me while my parents worked during the day. Most of our extended family lived close enough that they could pitch in to assist with taking care of me. I will be thinking of you as your custody battle progresses. Your neighbors might be able to provide support for a few minutes each week, but you might also consider asking your church family or relqives who live nearby.

Roanna Bacchus