[Cabs-talk] New Topic!

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 11 21:17:35 UTC 2009

    Hi Darion.  I am not sure how advanced the class we are discussing is.
If you can check with your disabled services ask for an interpreter for
class who can sign in to your hands.  You might also ask for some extra
tutoring.
Another thing you might try is contact the Helen Keller foundation and
explain your situation.
It will most likely take extra effort on your part but it's doable.
I took sign language at Junior college level with a couple other blind
students.  They were partially sighted I was total they caught on better
than I did however it may havebeen that they were just better with other
language conceptualizing
 or it may have been the partial sight that helped.
Mike