[Cabs-talk] Capcha

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Wed Nov 11 23:31:30 UTC 2009

            Hi Angela. My reaction to the captcha was not negative feedback
to Justin shouldn't be construed that way.
I too tried the capcha and with speakers couldn't get it to work.
Tried it three times maybe with earphones.
As for posative solutions I totally agree with Justin about the use of the
math problem that works any screen reader should be able to read it.
If we have to be so careful about offending someone that we can't ask a
question like I did who will post to the list?
Fuzzy warmth is nice and I like it but this is an overreaction. Justin
wasn't being criticized.
Even you have taken issue with capcha in the past.
I suggest if you want this kind of input blocked that the list be
moderated.Don't worry about such further post from me, however.

I don't expect I will post further.
I'm not offended nor am I upset but we can't wear our feelings on our
sleeves either.
If we can than I guess I'm doing that now right?
But no I am not.
I simply ask a question and addressed
 concerns about capchat. You say the capcha
 works fine so
 everyone who is hard of hearing can use it but
 I can't so obviously I'm wrong or
 something is wrong because as I said two
 challenges didn't work for me.
You talk about privately and gently correcting
 yet your publicly
Calling me out on this list!
 I am simply defending my action.

This to me is very scarry.
But if it's what the majority wants so be it
 my last post.
Mike