[Cabs-talk] Captchas

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Thu Nov 12 23:18:37 UTC 2009

    Hi Aziza.   As Justin pointed out later the concern if I understand
correctly he reacted to was a private email but he thought it was posted on
the list.  Angela than reacted to protect the division as I would have done
with the information she had but because the poster she was reacting to
appeared to be me I was put in a defensive position.  Happily, I was not nor
did I intend to be offensive to Justin.
As for the captcha you ask about Justin has another great solution a
mathematical problem.
It would read please give the answer to say 3 times 5 and you put 15 in the
box.
  I like to listen to the captcha he put up but I didn't conquer it
yesterday but when I have time I might try again with earphones.
We used to have a deaf blind division in the affiliate and I believe it had
students when it existed.
One possibility if this captcha goes up is to invite those who can't get the
captcha to work to send an email to a specific address expressing their
request.
If this happens it should be an email that is regularly monitored.
I was thinking maybe of looking at other affiliates across the nation and
seeing how they handle the captcha problem.
I know from what Terra says some of the States like Pennsylvania and
Tennessee have amazing websites.
Those she looked at because of her roots, yep Thank God she's a country
girl!
We're hoping they Stream the PA convention this weekend but if you missed
the Colorado banquet speech last week you really missed a goodie!
I missed a play they streamed of elementary kids. Maybe they will repost.

I'm caught up in internship and school work for the moment but when I get to
a place where I can maybe I will survey all 50 states via observation.
Thanks for your kind words.
Mike