[Cabs-talk] Traveling Independently in Southern California

Miso Kwak via Cabs-talk cabs-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 14:21:58 UTC 2014

Thank you for your feedback.
I want to be clear that I do believe in the paratransit service and I
have been using it.
However, I am frustrated with their system (mostly administrative and
customer service aspects).
This particular issue I am currently going through is partially my
fault and It's definitely a learning experience.
I was just wondering if it would be possible to live without it. I will
be fine with dealing with the paratransit office a few days later
though. I clearly see how it's more efficient than public
transportation especially in the inland and orange county area.
Best,
Miso