[Cabs-talk] Traveling Independently in Southern California

Juanita Herrera via Cabs-talk cabs-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 14:54:10 UTC 2014

Hello Miso,
I currently live in the inland Empire, but I work in LA. I must say that the Paratransit system in LA is way better than it is in the inland Empire. As far as public transportation goes, it is also way better in LA, but since Paratransit isn't the greatest in the inland Empire, I have given up on it completely. Therefore, I resort to only using public transportation when in the inland Empire. It is a pain, but I do plan my routes accordingly and it all seems to work out in the end. I think the key to traveling successfully and independently is planning. Depending on where you want to travel in Southern California, I'd be willing to help out. Let me know if there's anything I can do.
Best Regards,
Juanita

Sent from my iPhone