[Cabs] Report From Conference Call

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Dec 14 19:28:43 UTC 2009

There is nothing in the constetution that states that we can replace an
officer one they are elected to the position by the membership.
I am attaching a copy of the constetution.
Secondly, obviously people didn't recieve the committee list.  thus, I have
sent itout again.
Third, meetings of the committees and the scheduling of sed meetings are up
to the committee members.
This is a diffecult time for all of us to get together.
Next, Nimer thank you for voicing and shring your opinion.
You have addressed some points.
I think that we can work together to iron out all of the differences.
hope everyone will have a good holiday season.
Sincerely,
Melissa Green

Cabs vice president
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because
of Christ I am able to stand!!!
Live journal topaz5674
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674