[Cabs] Report From Conference Call

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:12:22 UTC 2009

  Yes. Now, will you be kind enough to tell me your point?

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Phone:
(720) (251-4530)