[Cabs] colorado asociation of blind students meeting

melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Jan 25 00:59:10 UTC 2009

Hello all.
There will be a Cabs meeting tomorrow night at 6:00PM.  This is our first meeting of the new year.  We will be covering many topics such as our new constetution.
The meeting will take place tomorrow night at 6:Pm.  The call in information is as follows:  Conference call number:
1-888-387-8686
Meeting ID. 7892048

Hope to see more than the Cabs board, and one member on this call.  In otherwords, we seem to have lost the inthusiasm from state convention.  I hope to see those members that pledged to be more in volved with cabs on the call tomorrow evening.  Cabs is your organization and the board can't do it alone and one dedicated member can't change the lives of blinds students in colorado alone.
Melissa R. Green
Every answer asks a more beautiful question. --e e cummings