[Capchapohio] audio events

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Tue Nov 6 13:14:00 UTC 2012

All,

Regarding the upcoming described films, I wanted to mention that after tonight's 7:00 film "My Spectacular Theater" at the Lincoln Theater, Deborah Kendrick and Ann Gazelle are featured as speakers afterwards. I have seen the movie, and it's thought provoking, describing the life of two Chinese audio descriptionists. If you get off at Broad Street and Douglas, cross East Broad and continue north to Long Street, turn left, and the theater is about 2  blocks along as you head west, south side of the street. I believe the address is 769 East Long if you  cab it, but you may want to verify that.  We should be done by about 9:15 including discussion.

Hope some of you can come, and feel free to call me with questions at 466.9844 ext. 3644.

Elizabeth Sammons

Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission - www.rsc.ohio.gov<http://www.rsc.ohio.gov/>
Click to follow us at Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Rehabilitation-Services-Commission/155300754532533?sk=wall/>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/OHRSC/>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioRSCTV?feature=mhee>