[Capchapohio] COTA - Updated Accessible Guide

MariLyn mlpiepho at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 28 07:23:23 UTC 2013

7/28/13

FYI

A number of years ago I informed COTA of damage in part caused by COTA
Mainstream vans pulling into various private driveways with damages of
approximately $1,400 to the property owner. After numerous notifications
COTA saw to it that this practice was discontinued at least in my area.
Please be advised that this problem is beginning to re-occur. All but one
event has been stopped when the driver began to pull into the driveway. The
other pulled into the driveway and was promptly asked to pull out with an
explanation why it is damaging to private drives when such a heavy vehicle
enters. Please deal with this immediately.

M. Piepho