[Capchapohio] Movie Update

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 00:18:19 UTC 2016

Colleagues:

I did finally go and see the movie Don't Breathe and I enjoyed it. Although
I will say, that  I have never been a real big fan of narrated movie
descriptions in this case, something like that at times would have been
helpful in my opinion because their were long gaps of no speaking
whatsoever.

It depicted blindness adequately and made the bad guy a jerk not because of
his blindness but despite  it and I suspect that he would have been a jerk
even if he had had sight.

I won't give it all  a way, but I was glad not to hear any of the people
leaving the theater talking about the blindness aspect of the movie but the
less than inspiring conclusion.

Jw