[CapChapOhio] Meeting reminder

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Fri Sep 6 11:51:59 UTC 2019

Good morning,

I hope everybody is doing well. We are now getting into fall, and football season. But that also means our upcoming convention. We have a lot to talk about tomorrow at our capital chapter meeting.

Sorry for the last-minute reminder, but we are having a meeting tomorrow, Saturday, September 7. Our meeting will be at 10 o’clock at the Maynard Ave., United Methodist Church 2350 Indianola Ave. I hope all of you will attend.

Thanks, and I hope to see all of you tomorrow.

Annette

Sent from my iPhone