[Cinci-nfb] Question about transportation to State Convention and driver insurance

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Sep 30 10:37:38 UTC 2015

Rachel. No problem on the communication issue. I do that quite a bit myself
<lol>.

This makes more sense to me now-since you were talking about borrowing (and
driving) a vehicle owned by a non-profit organization as opposed to using a
personal vehicle to conduct the business of a non-profit.

I've been through the process of hiring drivers for work-related
appointments several times, and I don't think such a template exists. What
you mentioned at the meeting made it sound like the latter might exist
somewhere, and I wanted to check before putting the word out to a few
organizations about finding drivers for state Convention.

Thanks for the clarification.

Chris