[COAGDU] NAGDU Board Meeting

Cindy Ray cray at nagdu.org
Sat Oct 24 16:39:35 UTC 2020

Our monthly NAGDU Board of Directors Meeting will take place on Sunday,
October 25, at 8 p.m. Eastern time. This meeting takes place on the last
Sunday of every month unless otherwise noted.

The connection information follows:

 We will meet on Zoom, and the meeting ID is 632 632 5800. There is no
password for these meetings, but please be aware that you will start inside
a waiting room when you first connect. In order to be recognized as a valid
participant, we ask that you use your real name when connecting.

The easy-connect link which works from Windows, Mac, tablet, and
smartphones is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6326325800

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6326325800

If you choose to dial in from a smartphone, you can use this easy-tap link:

+13462487799,,6326325800#

And finally, if you want to simply make a phone call from any land line or
mobile phone, dial one of Zoom's many phone numbers. One example is (346)
248-7799. Once connected, enter the meeting ID 632 632 5800, followed by
the pound key.

This meeting, along with other NAGDU events is available in the NAGDU
Public Calendar, which you can subscribe to by following this link:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If you have any questions about these meetings or about the calendar
subscriptions, please email the National Association of Guide Dog Users
board directly. The email address is

board at nagdu.org.

Thank you!

Cindy Lou Ray