[Colorado-talk] Invited to Research in the Rockies

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Jun 9 18:27:00 UTC 2010

    Greetings Friends, members of the NFB of Colorado are invited to attend the opening session and Reception for Research in the Rockies sponsored by the NFB Jernigan Institute and the University of Northern Colorado.  The event is tomorrow, June 10th, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at the Marriott City Center in downtown Denver.  If you would like to attend, please let us know at the below information, email or phone call, and we will get you on the list.  The agenda for the entire seminar is attached.  If you wish to attend the entire seminar, we will put you in touch with the appropriate individual.  There are additional charges for attending the whole thing.
Thanks,
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.
President, NFB Colorado
LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com, and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.