[Colorado-talk] Invited to Research in the Rockies

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Jun 11 07:12:19 UTC 2010

Wish I had gotten this sooner.
It would have been very interesting and educational.

Have a blessed day.
Melissa Green
"Whenever we're afraid, it's because we don't know enough. If we understood
enough, we would never be afraid."
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674
live journal