[Colorado-talk] Meet and Greet on 16th Street

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Sun Oct 14 20:18:02 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone!

Do not forget that tomorrow from 7:30am to 6:00pm we will be participating
in a Meet and Greet on 16th street mall.  We will be located in the median
near the light rail at 16th and Stout.

Please help us out and cover one of the following sessions:
7:30-10:30
10:00-1:00
12:30-3:30
3:00-6:00

This is going to be a GREAT event and will really help us reach out to our
community and spread the word about the blindness!  If you have any
questions, please call me at 720-440-2632 or e-mail me at
jbeecham at cocenter.org.  We look forward to seeing you Monday!

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
2233 West Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80210
jbeecham at cocenter.org