[Colorado-talk] Introduction, and few questions

nure Hussein Kebirtilmo nure.hussein at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 16:48:33 UTC 2013

Hello Terri,
Congratulation for joining Colorado.
Colorado is a good place to live and explore different activities.
First of all, I would suggest you to contact Colorado Center for the
blind and they would help you if you need blindness skill training or
advocacy. Their number is 303-778-1130.
If you want to involve or meet blind people, there are NFB chapters in
different cities.
To know the respective chapter in your area, contact Jessica Beecham
Chapter and community Development coordinator at 303-778-1130.
Good luck!