[Colorado-talk] Introduction, and few questions

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 16:54:51 UTC 2013

Hi Terri,
I am not aware of a chapter near to you, however, we do have an active
chapter here in colorado springs and if it is possible we'd love to have you
join us.  Also I work with a fellow who knows of some blind folks in Canyon
City, I will speak with him to find out contact information if y9u are
interested.
 Like Lisa said, our state convention is being held here in colorado springs
this fall and we are very excited.
I think your best bet at this time is to get in touch with Jessica Beecham
and find out the information about the at large chapter, if i am not
mistaken, the conference call is on Tuesday, March 26, she will have all of
that informatin for you. If you have any questions I can help you with
please feel free to email or call me. Jeanette
Jeanette fortin
NFB of Colorado springs, chapter president
719-265-1083
nettiecosp at yahoo.com