[Colorado-talk] [Nfb-greeley] Greeley Chapter Agenda for April 25

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Apr 23 20:09:06 UTC 2015

Greeley Chapter of the

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Agenda

April 25, 2015

11:30 A.M.-1:30 P.M.

Lincoln Park Library

919 W. 7th St.

Greeley CO 80631

11:30: Call to order and introductions

11:35: Minutes of March 14 and Treasurers Report

11:45: Fund Raising Luncheon

1.      Discuss progress on food items

2.      Discuss marketing

3.      Discuss donations to have an auction type event

4.      Discuss whether we want to have some sort of presentation

12:15: Solidify and Finalize plans for chapter Social Event in June

12:30:  State and National Report

12:45: National Convention:

1:00: elections

1:15: other business

1:30: adjourn

Best regards,

Melissa R Green and Pj

if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you.  Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted.  Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together.