[Colorado-talk] Busting Service to Begin 13 July 2015

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Apr 25 22:23:30 UTC 2015

A very small article in The Denver Post caught my attention recently.  The much vaunted Bustang begins 13 July 2015!!!!!  I checked the CDOT Website on Bustang <https://www.codot.gov/travel/bustang>  and a little banner confirms the article.  Tickets are not yet available.

The price of the fair depends upon where one gets on and off.  The FAQ in part says:  Single trip tickets will be sold on all buses from each park-and-ride. Passengers are able to pay their fare when boarding the bus using credit cards or cash. If paying with cash, passengers without exact change will be issued a fare credit to be used on Bustang fare only. No change will be dispensed for onboard fare purchases. Advance tickets and ticket packages can be purchased via the Bustang website and Bustang mobile app. Passengers who purchase a ticket online will receive an email receipt with a ticket barcode, which they should print and present when boarding the bus. Passengers purchasing through the Bustang mobile app will have a ticket barcode in the app.  There will be no physical tickets issued.

I searched the Apple Store and I am unable to locate the Bustang Mobile App yet.  I am unable to locate a website for Bustang at this time through a Google search.  Stay tuned.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division