[Colorado-talk] Audio described performance of "The Adams Family"

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 01:35:54 UTC 2015

BDT Stage (formerly known as The Boulder Dinner Theater) Is presenting the
on Sunday, December 13, matinee, the musical The Addams Family.  At the end
of this e-mail is a description of the show.

Lunch service begins at 12:00.  There are three ticket prices - these
include dinner and the show, but not drinks, desserts or gratuity.  Table
seating center is $55 per person; seating at an angle is $50 per person and
seating on the side is $45 per person.  All seating provides good sound and
views of the stage.

"Peter and the Star Catcher" and "Foot Loose" are the other offerings in
this season.

Please do me a favor and let me know if the pricing of the offerings at BDT
Stage is something you feel you can afford for your entertainment desires.
Do you think you will come to shows in the future even if you don't come to
The Addams Family?

The Addams Family:  The weird and wonderful family comes to devilishly
delightful life in The Addams Family. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate
princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart
young man from a respectable family. A man her parents have never met. And
if that weren't upsetting enough, she confides in her father and begs him
not to tell her mother. Now, Gomez Addams must do something he's never done
before-keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia.  Everything will
change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for
Wednesday's "normal" boyfriend and his parents.  The Addams Family is a
musical comedy with music and lyrics by Andrew Libba with musical numbers
like: "When You're an Addams," "Where Did We Go Wrong," "One Normal Night,"
"The Moon and Me," "Crazier Than You," and  "Live Before We Die."  Come meet
the family. We'll leave the lights off for you