[Colorado-talk] PPCC says you have to have sight to work inchildcare with them?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Mon Jun 15 01:36:28 UTC 2015

Hello Again,

I did mention that I might not have *all* the
details, and asked your forgiveness if I was
off-base at all, right? Well, when I mentioned to
Lisa that I shared this bit of discrimination
publicly, she informed me that it's not just a
PPCC thing. I'm sure some of you are well aware,
but obviously I was not (smile), that
it'sdiscrimination on a national level. It's the
accreditation for the childcare, NAYCE, and is a
national issue with requiring vision, apparently.

Strive On!
Everett